Although he made his debut in 2019

## ## Leicester City scout teenage Brazilian striker

Leicester City are said to be keeping tabs on Luis Henrique, an 18 year old Brazilian forward who has made his breakthrough with Rio side Botafogo this calendar yearRIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL MARCH 15: Luis Henrique of Botafogo shoots at goal during the Campeonato Carioca match between Botafogo and Bangu at Estadio Olmpico Nilton Santos on March 15, 2020 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photo by Kaz Photography/Getty Images) (Image: Kaz Photography/Getty Images)Sign up to FREE email alerts from LeicestershireLive Weekday Leicester City FCSubscribeWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeLeicester City are keeping tabs on Brazilian starlet Luis Henrique, according to reports.City sent a scout to watch the 18 year old forward play for Rio de Janeiro based Botafogo earlier this year and liked what they saw, Brazilian sports paper Lance have said.Although he made his debut in 2019, 2020 has been Henrique’s breakthrough year.The teenager, who can play out wide or lead the line, established himself as a regular starter for Botafogo in the state championship, playing 10 games in 2020 before the coronavirus pandemic shut down football in Brazil. He scored once and provided three assists.Read MoreLeicester City receive boost over their stance on neutral venuesReports suggest that City have registered their interest in Henrique but without making an official approach. If they were to follow through on their interest, they may have to meet the release clause in the striker’s contract, which stands at 26million.If City brought Henrique to the King Power Stadium, he would be the first Brazilian player in the club’s history.City have only had three South American players previously: Esteban Cambiasso, Leonardo Ulloa (both from Argentina), and Nolberto Solano (from Peru).allMost ReadMost RecentLeicester City FCNew Leicester City training ground drone footage shows 100m complex taking shapeWork has continued at the 185 acre site in Seagrave during the pandemic, with the Leicester City squad scheduled to move into the new facility ahead of next seasonLeicester City’s potential Champions League campaign given start dateLeicester City FCUefa president Aleksander Ceferin has been discussing next season’s Champions League campaign, which Brendan Rodgers’ third placed side are on course to qualify forLeicester City star linked with surprise 50m move to BarcelonaLeicester City FCLeicester City transfer news: Defender has also been linked with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern Munich while Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City have been mentioned previouslyWhat happened to the 17 players to leave Leicester City under Brendan RodgersLeicester City FCA look at what became of the 17 first team and under 23s players that left the club last summer during Brendan Rodgers’ first transfer window at the King Power StadiumLeicester City’s sister club make promotion plea as mayor slams ‘outrageously irresponsible’ verdictLeicester City FCOH Leuven will have to find a way to play their promotion play off second leg before August 7 or they will be denied the opportunity to move up to Belgium’s top flightLeicester City FCThree reasons for Leicester City’s success outlined by Ayoze PerezThe former Newcastle United forward reflects on his first year at the King Power Stadium with Leicester City on course for to qualify for next season’s Champions League

Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other

## ## Leicester City weighing up move for Italy international

Daniele Rugani in action for JuventusSign up to FREE email alerts from LeicestershireLive Weekday Leicester City FCSubscribeWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeLeicester City have been linked with a January swoop for Italy international Daniele Rugani.The Foxes are “weighing up a move” for the Juventus central defender, according to The Telegraph.Rugani capped seven times by his country has found his first team chances limited under former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri this season.The 25 year old has made only one appearance in Serie A so far this term, and two in the Champions League.Read More Alan Shearer makes Leicester claim after Man City defeatRugani has played nearly 100 times for the Italian club since making his debut in 2014, also having a loan spell with Empoli.Leicester have also previously been linked with his Juventus team mate Merih Demiral.Demiral, also a centre back, is in a similar situation, having not figured much this season.The Telegraph reports: “The Foxes have asked about Rugani and team mate Merih Demiral as neither are figuring in Maurizio Sarri’s plans for the Italian champions.Read MoreallMost ReadMost RecentLeicester City FCNew Leicester City training ground drone footage shows 100m complex taking shapeWork has continued at the 185 acre site in Seagrave during the pandemic, with the Leicester City squad scheduled to move into the new facility ahead of next seasonLeicester City’s potential Champions League campaign given start dateLeicester City FCUefa president Aleksander Ceferin has been discussing next season’s Champions League campaign, which Brendan Rodgers’ third placed side are on course to qualify forLeicester City star linked with surprise 50m move to BarcelonaLeicester City FCLeicester City transfer news: Defender has also been linked with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern Munich while Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City have been mentioned previouslyWhat happened to the 17 players to leave Leicester City under Brendan RodgersLeicester City FCA look at what became of the 17 first team and under 23s players that left the club last summer during Brendan Rodgers’ first transfer window at the King Power StadiumLeicester City’s sister club make promotion plea as mayor slams ‘outrageously irresponsible’ verdictLeicester City FCOH Leuven will have to find a way to play their promotion play off second leg before August 7 or they will be denied the opportunity to move up to Belgium’s top flight

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started